Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Gifts for crafty friends!

I love to give gifts to crafty friends because they like crafty stuff! I saw these (following in photos) done in all kinds of christmas colors for ornaments.. and thought they would be MUCH cooler as a regular home decor piece for my friends and their crafty spaces! (I've liked how much these three turned out I've made a couple others to send to some other girls... but you have to wait to see those until they're delivered!)

here is Michelle's:



Products used: EP Wintertime Paper, MyMind'sEye paper, Heritage and Don Juan cricut cartridges, martha stewart butterfly pump, random beads and head pin, distress ink, Diamond glaze and hot glue.


here is Purnima's:(Which I'm entering into the SimonSaysStampandShow challenge for a yesteryear project)


Products used: Corrugated cardboard, scrabble tile, MM Metal die stamp set, random beads, old book pages, random jewelry accessories, dymo label maker, EK Success rubon, Martha Stewart punch, distress ink, stazon ink, random papers/cardboards, diamond glaze and hot glue.

and here is Heather's:


Products used: EP Be Mine collection, distress ink, heritage and don juan cartridges, random beads and jewelry findings, hot pink wire, lost and found silver key charm, diamond glaze and hot glue.

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh, those are gorgeous! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely projects! I love the vintage look you achieved with the music paper! And the cardboard adds great texture! Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful! I keep saying I'm going to make one ... maybe today I'll actually do it!

    Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cool! I absolutely love the vintage music wreath. Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are so fabulous! I saw some done at Christmas also, but these are my favorite! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete