Friday, September 28, 2012

Day #6..

I can't believe we only have one more day after this!! Today's Tag plays off of yesterday's tag.. kraft and black and the mason jar full of... sooomething ;)

EDGAR ALLAN POE!!


I'm having fun layering stamps and figuring out different ways to put them together. I will admit.. my Raven got a little wonky, but he'll forever be with his poe :) 

P.S. your secret letter from me is.... "T"
now onto the other stops!!

Each and every team member has something amazing to offer!

11 comments:

  1. Awesome tags you've been making for the blog hop this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job getting Poe in the jar!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT...SO CLEVER!!!!! TFS GREAT IDEA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm suffering from a serious case of tag-envy. Awesome!

    Smiles~
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poe looks good in the jar! I need those stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love how you got Poe in that jar, soooo cool!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like I said before... I LOVE THE JAR... It arrived at my house... too late for this hop. GREAT TAG!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this one is my favoritest one yet!

    ReplyDelete