Sunday, May 19, 2013

ABAC Color Challenge {New Stamps!}

I've been toying around with the idea of entering the Gallery Idol competition and so picked up a few new birthday stamps..

..it just so happened my ABAC (Anything But A Card) challenge was due, so I picked up my smash style journal and got to experimenting with my new stamps!! Challenge #19 is about COLOR inspiration!


So along with my Viva Las VegaStamps! rubber stamps I also got out my Glimmer Mists by TA, my Punchinella by Gauche Alchemy, Ribbon by May Arts, and my Distress Markers and Inks by Ranger.


I'm not sure exactly if I'll be entering the Gallery Idol challenge yet, but it was fun to play with stamps outside of my comfort zone :)



6 comments:

  1. cute page. I added the stamps on my VLVS! wish list. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dee Dee your play is fun. I so agree about playing outside your comfort zone and using a journal to do so is magic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!!! Great work, as usual! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice page! I need that happy birthday stamp!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nicely done. Sometimes we need to challenge ourselves to step outside of our box and it sure did work for you on this page. Love it! TFS.

    ReplyDelete