Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Super Star {A 12x12}

Today I've got this UBER FAB layout by Miae! I'm always so pleased to get to share work by the Creative Team! Miae mentions that her butterflies are like mini canvases, and that's exactly how they are! Our chipboard is thick and sturdy, ready for altering!



Miae says: "It was pure delight to work with these UmWowStudio chipboards! 


I treated each butterfly like a mini canvas. First I covered them with gesso, then with a crackle medium. Next came the gelato sticks, mists, and Pearl Ex powders. As for the triangles, I left them raw with just some splatterings of black ink. They provided just the perfect contrast for a girlie/grungy page!



Supplies:
Kroma Crackle medium, TA mists and Glimmer Glam, Heidi Swapp Color Shine, Faber Castell Gelatos
Pearl Ex powders, Angora watercolors, Other supplies from my stash"


Just STUNNING!! 

4 comments:

  1. OMG this layout is FABULOUS!!!!! I love all the details and pop of pink but most of all that photo is to die for!!!

    Steph
    scrappyrae10.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done! Very nice indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miae's altering techniques are inspirational!! LOVE THIS!

    ReplyDelete