Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Lovely Day

Hello :-)

It is wiosanka today with my first post on UmWoW Studio blog :-) I prepared a boyish, fun layout with georgeous UmWow Studio products and a photo of my sons :-)

One of Soar Tags and little circles chipboards fit excellent to amazing Nature Walk papers and stamps, designed by wonderful DeeDee Catron for 7 Dots Studio :-) As good as yellow flair with a heart :-)

To make my layout funky I used Circle Confetti Mask to put gesso through it.


UmWow Studio products that I used:
You still have some time to prepare Your project (any project You want) and link it HERE :-) Good luck!

7 comments:

  1. Awesome sketch interpretation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow . . . what an AMAZING layout!!! And so many GREAT details that I see something different each time I look at it. You also did an AMAZING job at the sketch interpretation. Thank you for sharing . . . and for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You all for your lovely comments!

    ReplyDelete