Tuesday, March 11, 2014

"Remember this" - mini album

Hello :) Anai here with my first UmWowStudio post.
Today I'd like to show you mini album I made with a "Nature Walk" collection and some other UmWowStudio supplies.



"Nature Walk" is a very beautiful collection with a lot of elegant images and a little vintage feeling.
All the elements match together perfectly, so making this album was easy and the result is in my opinion very elegant.


I used almost all the elements from the collection - papers, stickers and die-cuts.
Then I added some chipboards. I really love our mini "confetti" chipboards - they can be used in so many different ways!
I used white acrylic paint to soften their color just a little bit and then added Silks Acrylic Glaze on top. The effect is just stunning :)


I also used Star Confetti Mask with the molding paste. As you can see stars are small, cute, very sharp and they match the whole design perfectly.


There are 10 5x5 inches pages inside my mini album. Every one of them is decorated with a "Nature Walk" papers.



I just simply cannot wait to go on some spring walk in my city to take some photos and put them in the album together with this beautiful collection.
Anai

UmWowStudio Supplies:
Nature Walk Musical Blooms 12x12 Paper
Nature Walk Songbird 12x12 Paper
Nature Walk Winged Vines 12x12 Paper
Nature Walk Gray Day 12x12 Paper
Nature Walk Cotton 12x12 Paper
Nature Walk Cloudy 12x12 Paper
Nature Walk Diecut Tags
Nature Walk Diecut Elements
Nature Walk Elements Stickers
Nature Walk Words Stickers
Hexagon Confetti
Gear Mash
Star Confetti Mask
Love Notes Flair

other supplies:
Distress Ink "Vintage Photo"
Claudine Hellmuth Studio acrylic paint "Blank Canvas"
Liquid Pearls "Buttercup"
white Ecoline paint
Silks Acrylic Glaze "Golden Monarch"
Silks Acrylic Glaze "Coral Berry"

10 comments:

  1. Anai, this is beautiful, I love it. What did you use for the album cover?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Carole :) I used a thick cardboard - I measured it and cut by myself.

      Delete
  2. Absolutely in love with this Anai, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful. Love, love, love the cover and the decorative spine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow . . . just WOW!!! This is just STUNNING . . . and it has so many AMAZING details. I see something new each time I look at it. So again --- WOW!!! Thank you for sharing . . . and for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete