Thursday, June 5, 2014

Love - art journal

Hello :)

Here is Tusia Lech. Today it is my turn to inspire you :) I created an art journal page about everything, what I love.




The background was created using PanPastels - 640.5 Permanent Green, 680.5 Bright Yellow Green, 660.5 Chrom. Oxide Green, 250.5 Diarylide Yellow. Then I have added some other media - Gelatos, Artist Pitt Pens, Watercolor crayons, Ecolines, Izinks, Indian Ink.


The texture was created using gesso and gel medium through UmWowStudio gorgeous masks - circle confetti and hexagon.


I covered UmWowStudio chipboard pieces with gold PanPastel - 911.5 Rich Gold.


I love art journaling - it gives me a freedom :)


UmWowStudio supplies:

PanPastel supplies:
640.5 Permanent Green
680.5 Bright Yellow Green
660.5 Chrom. Oxide Green
250.5 Diarylide Yellow
911.5 Rich Gold

MayArts ribbon - golden thread


2 comments:

  1. Love art journaling and this is so beautiful! The colors and textures are fabulous

    ReplyDelete