Monday, July 28, 2014

A Little Bit O' Steampunk

cover full, uws, allassiter
 Hello UmWowStudio fans! It's Amy here today, to share a mini book cover. I was wanting a little book to house photos of our move from Kansas to Iowa, and I saw in my stash, I had a couple of 7 Gypsies book covers. I set straight to work with my paint, stamps, and UmWowStudio chipboard bits.
chip close, UWS allassiter
This was the first project I made right after moving, and I was needing to let go of some creative energy that had been building up....so I was not thinking much about the design, just keeping things in an L shape, and adding freely. Adding the Floral Flourish, my first UmWowStudio love (really, I am pretty sure I've used this piece about 10 times at least) gave a nice moving focus to the small 6x6 cover.
I hope to share future pages in the interior of this book, a little "moving journal."
Thanks so much for having a look today!
Loves,
Amy

Supply List:
UmWowStudio: Chipboard-Floral Flourish
Stamps: Viva Las VegaStamps!
Flowers: Prima
Metal Bits: Bead Landing, Finnabair (Prima)
Paper: 13 Arts, Jenni Bowlin Studio
Twine: May Arts
Ink: IMAGINE Crafts, 13 Arts

4 comments:

  1. wow this project is amazing, i'm stunning with him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely cover!! Beautiful layers of goodness!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many wonderful details! Super book cover!

    ReplyDelete