Thursday, July 17, 2014

Go LARGE with your UWS Chipboard Shapes!

Hello and Happy Thursday!

Tina here today with a project that is living LARGE!

The Ray Background Chip is one of my UWS favorites!  I have used it on several layouts and you just might see it again in the future.  It's one of those chips that is extremely versatile and is just the perfect touch for any project.

For this layout, I wanted the Chip to be the main embellishment on the page, so the balance of my layout is basically patterned paper and stickers.


I painted the Ray Background chip with a quick coat of gesso, then embossed the entire piece with chucking embossing powder.  It looks simply divine!



Sometimes the simplest technique is the most effective.

I adhered a few of my glittered Butterfly Confetti pieces left over from a previous project for a pop of color and glitz!



So next time you want a BOLD statement on a layout, go LARGE!  :)

Thank you for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week!

Tina

2 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous!Love the huge ray and all your papers used, you make mixing papers look so lush!:)

    ReplyDelete