Tuesday, July 15, 2014

 
 
 
Good morning friends. I am sharing this layout I created, capturing a sweet moment between my youngest daughter and our dog. I started with the plan for the title between the photos, and just love the way that the  Layered Triangles pull your eye to the title for attention. I am greatly obsessed with floating objects on my page, and am finding myself using my UmWow Studio product for this fun purpose often as of late.
 
I wanted to add a bit more detail to the page, and did just that at the top of my layout with the Thisday Hashtag. To make it pop more, I backed it with my coordinating cardstock. I also chose to frame a punched out heart near my journaling, adding the right detail I was looking for.
Thanks for stopping in, and I hope everyone has a beautiful day!
                                                                               Brianna
UmWow Studio Products Used:
UWS Layered Triangles
UWS Layered Squares
UWS Thisday Hashtags

2 comments: