Monday, September 8, 2014

How About a Little Happy This Monday!

Hello all!

Is it Monday already? Well, how about a page to put a smile on your face! I followed along with this month's sketch...it's a fantastic starting point to fill your head with ideas! Here's my girl, happy as can be and I think she's even striking a little pose....


I pulled out a bunch of my UmWowStudio goodies here :) For the background I used:

UWS Circle Confetti Mask
UWS Herringbone Mask
UWS Checker Board Mask


To create embellishments, I used several chipboard pieces:



And since I got my inspiration from the September sketch, I just had to throw in a flair (which coincidentally matched perfectly with Alpha Two!):



Hope that put a little happy in your day!




4 comments:

  1. Love the layering and texture. Your colors are wonderful with that adorable picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is just gorgeous Miae... I love that background and the colours are just gorgeous. <3

    ReplyDelete