Friday, October 24, 2014

Find Neverland by Tusia Lech

Hello :)

Today I would like to show you a tag created with UmWowStudio gorgeous chipboard, stencil and flair and with newest 7 Dots Studio collection, designed by DeeDee Catron - Destination Unknown (available at UmWowStudio). I love grey and blue color combo!!



"Find Neverland" expresses my yearning for something difficult to find. But somewhere, deep inside of me, I hope, "Neverland" exists and waits for me :)






Supplies from UmWowStudio:



Floral Collection (coordinating with 7 Dots Studio Nature Walk collection)




Wood Grain Mask

Supplies from 7 Dots Studio:
Destination Unknown - Word Stickers

Other supplies:
Finnabair Soft Gloss Gel
Finnabair Glitter
Finnabair Glass Glitter - Sterling and Pearl
Finnabair Glass Beads - Zinc
VivaLasVegasStamps!
Prima flower
Ecoline 522
thread, twine, crystals

No comments:

Post a Comment