Monday, January 19, 2015

Enjoy Today by Cassie Box

I love this kid.
This was such a fun day. We made snow angels and jumped on the trampoline.
That's dangerous. Don't do it.
As you can see, I love layers!
I love layering my clothes, my paper and my embellishments!
Layer all the things!
UmWow Chipboard is so nice to layer because you can buy packs with varying sizes.
I chose the Layered Raindrops for my base.  I flipped it to look like a Geotag.
Then added a Circle and a Heart.
That kid will always be where my heart is. <3
I use Glossy Accents to adhere my chippies.
It works great!
I am a big fan of adding embellishments on top of my photos as well.
I love Chevrons and the way they look when repeated.
Lastly, on this layout, I added a number tab because numbers are always a good addition!
See what I did there?!

2 comments: