Wednesday, January 21, 2015

love gives.... by Tusia Lech


Hello :)
Here is Tusia Lech today and I would like to show you my last art-journal spread. What inspires me the most often is love - you can also see it today :) Love gives wings and courage to fly - this is my message for now :)



Background was created using Clear Gesso, Gelatos and then embossing and stamping. I have used Circle Confetti Mask to create circle pattern with embossing powder.


I layered chipboard pieces from Layered Butterflies set, but before I did it I embossed each layer using LSG and Zing embossing powders.


Big letters were drawn using white Sharpie pen and UWS stencil.



UmWowStudio supplies:






Other supplies:
Finnabair: art-journal and Clear Gesso
7 Dots Studio: Soulmates stamp set, Domestic Goddess alpha stickers Salt&Pepper
Viva Las Vegastamps: Plate 1455
Embossing powders: Zing (white and pink), Lindy's Stamp Gang (Cosmic Pink Blue and Hollyhock Scarlet Plum), Ranger (Gold)
Gelatos: Watermelon, Raspberry, Lavender, Bubblegum, Metallic Grape
Inks: Prima Chalk Edger Sweet Pea, StazOn Jet Black, Archival Vermilion, Embossing Ink
Sharpie pen (White)


1 comment: