Wednesday, April 15, 2015

"Leftovers" card

Hello :)

Today I would like to show you, how I created my card.
I used some small pieces of paper, they are leftovers from my other projects -
so sometimes I'm making "leftovers" cards :)
They are great for any occassion and don't need any special preparations.
My card is just an example how to compose few items into one nice card :)


We need:
 - cardstock base (kraft one);
- few pieces of paper - as we wish;
- some chipboards;
- some flairs;
- self-adhesive tape (two sides);
- 3 D foam squares



Step 1: I adjusted my color paper to the size of my kraft base.


Step 2: I adjusted another piece of paper to this one from background.
It's a bit smaller. It makes an interesting contrast.
I've bended edges of both papers. I've torn it in a few places.


Step 3: I've glued my chipboard into few pieces of paper
 with glue and 3D foam squares to give it some dimention.


Step 4: Now it's time to compose my card. I've added some white thread.


Step 5: I'm adding some 3D foam squares under a flair button.


Step 6: I've glued some chevron chipboards and a flair button.


Step 7. In the end I've added some accents with liquid pearls and few mosaic pieces.
Now it's time to fit my card into cardstock base.



UmWowStudio products used:



Have a lovely day :)

JaMajka



2 comments:

  1. Perfect way to use scraps...I love all of the layers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! Thanks for the step-by-step!

    ReplyDelete