Monday, April 13, 2015

Thankful by Sindi Jeffers

I just stopped by today to share this layout I created with my UmWowStudio goodies!
I simply adore this photo of my daddy and all his siblings. I wanted to make this layout bright and fun, because they are happy-go-lucky kind of folks. I started with a painted yellow background. I used the diamond confetti mask to add some white gesso into the background and then added a bit more white gesso using the circle confetti mask. Then I added in some chevron shapes cut from some patterned paper by American Crafts.

I covered my layered squares in white gesso before painting them with blue india ink. I went back over them with more white gesso, using a technique like the one I mentioned in this post. I wrapped some twine around them to top them off.

I also used some white gesso and paint to cover the noted piece from the arrow title mash and added a bit of patterned paper behind it.

UmWowStudio products used: 
 Diamond Confetti Mask
Circle Confetti Mask

Layered Squares
Arrow Title Mash!

No comments:

Post a Comment