Friday, September 18, 2015

Good Morning


Hi everyone, Jana here with a new Layout! I had this photo from my little one and i knew i wanted to use the "Make a wish" flair button... i took this photo around his first birthday (maybe before...maybe after...) and i make some wishes for my boys. Not only on birthdays... but ya know, as a mom!


He just waked up and i really love his little tired face! I really miss his baby face! He will be 6 very soon... nothing to see from my little baby! "Mom, i am a BIG boy, don´t call me BABY!!" ;)


This Layout is kinda clean, i just used some color behind the stars and the big &... just a tiny bit...
and here is the complete Layout!


I used some StazOn Ink to get the little stars black... love the touch of black! Some gold enamel dots, some black splatters and the word shine... title is, Make a wish & shine!

These are the things i used on the Layout.





Thanks for stopping by!
i wish you all a great weekend
Jana


2 comments: