Wednesday, September 9, 2015

O Sole Mio by Magali

Magali here to show you my first creation for September.
Are you ready for Autumn already? Here in Quebec, we are enjoying a long lasting summer this year!
More than 40 degrees Celsius this week!! And the title of my page is inspired by this beautiful weather...

Today, I want to share a layout with a delicate touch of gold.
As you can see on the image below, you can add a beautiful gold look by spraying gold ink (here, I used Heidi Swapp Color Shine ink). Just let dry and add to your layout.
 Here is my layout. The gold is less easy to see but it's here! ;)
Don't hesistate to layer different chipboards, because this highlights their shapes.
Here you can see the gold butterfly over a tag! This technique could be perfect for a card too.
 And here I layered the star over the bubble!
Just have fun with the different chipaboards!

Here are the UWS products I used:
Nautical Stars
 Sequins confetti
Layered butterflies
Explore Tags
Summer Speech Bubbles
Love Speech Bubbles

2 comments: